DVIS is ReBUILDING Lives
Pam and Lee Eslicker | Diane and John Allen | Meet the Campaign Cabinet
Buy a brick here!
DVIS has a campaign goal of $25 million for capital, endowment and program support to build a new 80 bed emergency shelter, 20 unit transitional living apartment complex and counseling offices. We are consistently at or over capacity, and our facilities are in disrepair from overuse.
The shelter includes these new features:
• Private bathrooms in every room, so we will now be able to house families with teenage boys
• A number of designated spaces specifically for different ages and needs including a teen room, a single women’s lounge, a family lounge, multiple play areas for children, cry rooms, and a spiritual/meditation room. These various rooms will aid in the healing and recovery process
• An area of the shelter for victims of human trafficking, providing specialized counseling services and as-needed care
• A room specifically designated for male clients
• A kennel for dogs and cats who belong to clients fleeing a violent situation. Find out more about our kennel here.
• Energy-efficient building and maintenance
How You Can Help
Now, we need your help. Any dollar amount makes a significant impact. To support the campaign, click here and select “ReBuilding Lives Capital Campaign” or “Kennel” or call 918.508.2709. Donations can be mailed to:
Attn: Capital Campaign
3124 East Apache St.
Tulsa, OK 74110
Click here to see current supporters.