DVIS offers group and individual counseling for people who have experienced trauma from domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, and sex trafficking.
DVIS counselors work with survivors of all backgrounds and identities. We offer trauma-informed services at no cost. Our counseling program helps survivors address the impact of their trauma, stabilize during a crisis, create and establish ongoing safety plans, increase coping skills, prevent re-victimization, connect with support systems, and learn ways to live healthier lives.
The DVIS Counseling Team is always accepting donations of new:
- Children’s Toys
- Baby Mats
- Baby Bumbos
- Crayola Crayons
- Prang Watercolor Sets – Oval (8 colors)
- Boxes of Soft Pastels (12-36 colors)
- Colored Pencils
- Party Decorations for Birthdays and Graduations (all ages)
- Play-Doh in all colors
- Paper for Pastel Drawings and/or Watercolors
- Baby Music Makers
- Children’s games and puzzles
- Cell Phone and Chargers