If you are in immediate and physical danger, please call 911.
Domestic Violence Intervention Services (DVIS) offers services for all survivors of intimate partner and sexual violence regardless of race, religion, sexuality, immigration status, age, etc.
- Call the 24-Hour DVIS Information & Crisis Line (918)-743-5763 or (918)-7HELP.ME to speak with an advocate. They can help you create a safety plan that prepares you to respond or flee a possible/current crisis situation. Along with this, we can help you find resources specific to your situation.
- Text the DVIS Help Line from 8 PM-1 AM. Text SAFE to 207-777 to speak with an advocate over text. They can help you create a safety plan that will help you in crisis situations.
The National Human Trafficking Hotline connects victims and survivors of sex and labor trafficking with services and supports to get out of their situation. They are not a government entity, and all services are confidential.
- Call the National Human Trafficking Hotline 1-888-373-7888 to find confidential resources to ensure your safety.
If you are being forced to provide labor or commercial sex against your will, help is available. We believe you, and we are committed to supporting survivors of domestic and sexual violence of any age, race, sexuality, gender, class, or immigration status.
According to the state of Oklahoma, rights of human trafficking victims include:
- Being housed in an appropriate shelter as soon as possible
- Not being detained in facilities inappropriate to their status as crime victims
- Not being jailed, fined, or otherwise penalized due to having been trafficked
- Receiving prompt medical care, mental health care, food, and other assistance as necessary
- Having access to legal assistance, information about their rights, and translation services as necessary
- Having protection provided if the safety of the victim is at risk or if there is additional harm by recapture or the victim by the trafficker
Help is available if you are a victim of human trafficking. We believe you, and you deserve to feel safe.
|DVIS 24-Hour Information & Crisis Hotline
|(918)-743-5763 or (918)-7HELP.ME
|National Human Trafficking Hotline
|Where to get protective orders and legal support
|DVIS Legal/Family Safety Center
|Legal support for naturalization and immigration cases
|Where to get help from a certified human trafficking victims service provider in Oklahoma
|Where to find the closest crisis center/shelter
|Oklahoma Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault