Domestic violence or domestic abuse does not always mean physical violence. If you recognize other unhealthy behaviors toward your partner such as verbal abuse (put-downs or name calling) or psychological abuse (controlling behavior or jealous behavior), we can help you before it escalates to physical violence. We offer help with:
- Developing non-abusive communication techniques
- Developing healthy boundaries in relationships
- Safety planning
- Developing healthy coping skills to manage stress
- Understanding the potential consequences of domestic violence on our relationships, our children, and our everyday lives.
- Understanding gender equality
Call 918.585.3163 to set up an appointment.
Click here to pay for a group session with our BIP Program.