Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us! Path 2 is a great way to support the programs at the agency with fewer training hours. The training you will be required to complete will cover confidentiality and the services offered at DVIS.
- Assist in organizing the two donation rooms
- Check and put away all incoming donations and work on overall organization of the spaces so clients and counselors can utilize the space easily
- Assist with laundry and bedrolls, serving meals, helping clean and prep rooms for new clients
- Assist with filing in the administration and legal departments; organize files for ease of access later
- Help at or prep for our once a year events like Mutt Strutt, Monarch Ball, and Adopt-a-Family
Sound like your cup of tea? Let’s get that application process started!
Not so much? Check out our Path 1 opportunities.