Thank you for looking at our wish list. If you would like to donate or purchase any items off this list, our doors are open Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. at 4300 S. Harvard. If you have any questions, please call 918.508.27011 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also note a new change to our process. DVIS is no longer accepting donations of used items.
Please consider taking donations to the Goodwill drop off location at 38th and Harvard or visit goodwilltulsa.org for Goodwill location and hours.
In return, Goodwill is providing DVIS with vouchers so our clients can shop at any of their stores. This allows our clients better access to the items they need the most!
Please watch our facebook (/dvistulsa) and here for specific, new item donation needs we might have throughout the year.
Thank you and we appreciate your support.
Shelter and Transitional Living
- Fly swatter
- Yoga mats
- Pink moisturizer lotion
- Let’s Jam hair gel
- Oil sheen
- Vitamin E liquid hair oil
- Coconut oil or olive oil hair products
- Silk Elements hair shampoo and conditioner
- Wide-tooth combs
- Bobby pins
- Coloring books & supplies
- Pajama pants (all sizes)
- Sheets (Queen, Full & Twin)
- Bath mats
- Toilet paper & paper towels
- Non-perishable food, bottled water & toiletry items
- Trash cans (no larger than 13 gallons)
- Office Supplies for Empowerment Center
- Batteries (all sizes)
- Light bulbs
- Mixing bowls
- 5 Boxes of Crayola Crayons (24 pack)
- 5 Prang watercolor sets – Oval – 8 colors
- 5 boxes of soft pastels – 12 to 36 colors
- 5 cans of Aquanet hairspray
- 5 sets of markers
- 1 box of #2 pencils
- 5 sets of colored pencils
- Paper for pastel drawings and/or watercolors
- Play-Doh in all colors
- New yoga-style capri pants (all sizes)
- New cotton sports bras (all sizes)
- New cotton panties (sizes 5 and 6)