Thank you for looking at our wish list. If you would like to donate or purchase any items off this list, our doors are open Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. at 4300 S. Harvard. If you have any questions, please call 918.508.2706 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also note a new change to our process. DVIS is no longer accepting donations of used items.
Please consider taking donations to the Goodwill drop off location at 38th and Harvard or visit goodwilltulsa.org for Goodwill location and hours.
In return, Goodwill is providing DVIS with vouchers so our clients can shop at any of their stores. This allows our clients better access to the items they need the most!
Please watch our facebook (/dvistulsa) and here for specific, new item donation needs we might have throughout the year.
Thank you and we appreciate your support.
Shelter and Transitional Living
- Yoga mats
- Sheets (Queen, Full & Twin)
- Bath mats
- Toilet paper & Paper towels
- Non-perishable food, bottled water & toiletry items
- Trash cans (no larger than 13 gallons)
- Office Supplies for Empowerment Center
- Batteries (all sizes)
- Light bulbs
- Mixing bowls
- bottled water, canned soda, individually wrapped crackers & cookies
- Women’s Clothing: cotton panties (all sizes), socks, cotton sports bras (size 32-44), pull on capris in solid colors (size small-xx large). No shorts, please.
- Children’s Clothing: cotton panties (all sizes), pull on shirts (all sizes, but especially girls 2T, 3T & 4T), pull on pants or capris (sizes 2T-14) & teddy bears.
- Men’s Clothing: solid t-shirts (all sizes) & pull on pants (sizes medium-xx large)